Learn to make this SUSHI ROLL from home!
1) Place a Nori sheet on a sushi rolling mat, then place an apple sized amount of rice on the Nori sheet , spread it out gently over the rice using your hands (keep your hands wet so the rice doesn’t stick).
Leave 1/3 empty.
2) Cut the avocado using a cheese knife and layer it over the rice as shown in the picture to the left.
4) Place some cling film over the avocado and nori and flip it over with the empty piece away from you.
Place the Salmon strips and crab/mascarpone at the top of the Nori sheet.
5) Roll the sushi roll ,
for more information on how to do this read: how to roll sushi
7) Keep the cling film on the roll while cutting as this will make it easier to cut, the roll should yield about 8 pieces with 2 end bits. its very important to use a sharp knife.
8) To finish the avocado sushi roll sprinkle some sesame seeds on the plate and add some pickled ginger and some wasabi.
if you enjoyed this recipe please share it with your friends using the social buttons on the left.
Here are some more sushi rolls i recommend:
This article was written by Davy Devaux
Hi I'm Davy and this is my website, in case you haven't noticed I love making sushi... on this website I share some of my best recipes, enjoy My Google Profile+