1) Place a Nori sheet a bamboo sushi mat.
2) Place 150g (5 ounces) of cooked sushi rice in the center of the Nori sheetSeaweed paper .
note: lightly wet your hands before handling the rice this makes the rice not stick to your hands.
3) Spread the rice gently over the Nori sheet.
The rice should cover 2/3´s of the Nori sheet.
4) Place the filling in the top quarter of the sheet.
5) Pull the top of the sushi mat over the filling and curl it in, apply pressure in a curling motion to seal the contents in to a firm roll.
This is how it should start looking
6) Detach the bamboo mat, roll it forwards slightly then apply pressure again.
Repeat step (6) until the roll is complete.
This is how the finished roll should look
This article was written by D.Devaux