1) Place some Mascarpone in a bowl and mix with shredded Carrots
2) Spread out 150g of cooked sushi rice on a nori sheet.
leave 1/3 to 1/2 the sheet empty
3) cover the rive with cling film and flip over the nori sheet place the fillings (Parma Ham and Carrot Mascarpone mix) over the empty 1/3 of the nori sheet as seen in the picture to the right.
4) Roll the sushi roll using a Sushi rolling mat.
For more information about how to roll a sushi roll < click there.
5) Cutting the avocado:
cut a ripe avocado in half then skin it
slice ultra thin slices with a cheese knife.
6) Cover the top side of the roll with avocado slices as you slice them, don’t pre-slice them as they are very fragile and will deform the more you handle them.
7) Trim the avocado with a knife so it has a equal and even edge.
8) slice the Parma Ham in to 1cm width strips and a long enough length for your roll.
9) Place the strips of Parma Ham on the sushi roll as seen in the picture to the right.
10) Cut the sushi roll, this will normally yield about 7-8 pieces and 2 end piece. Its very important to have a extremely sharp knife for this if you require a sushi knife << click there
11) now display the Parma Ham sushi roll, in the picture to the right i displayed a few pieces over some parma ham also added a bit of picked ginger and a dab of wasabi.
This article was written by Davy Devaux
Hi I'm Davy and this is my website, in case you haven't noticed I love making sushi... on this website I share some of my best recipes, enjoy My Google Profile+