The smoked salmon sushi roll is a fun and exciting sushi roll which consists of smoked salmon on the outside with a avocado, fresh salmon and mascapone filling. Below is the full recipe so you can make this at home.
1) Place the rice on the Nori, about 150g of cooked sushi rice (learn how to make cooked sushi rice), covering about 1/2 of the sheet, do not press the rice down rather spread it out lightly.
2) Place some cling film on the rice, flip over the Nori and rice. Add the filling on the empty side of the Nori sheet.
filling: fresh salmon strips, avocado strips and mascarpone.
3) Roll the sushi roll, if you need help with this please visit :
5) Wrap in cling film and cut using a extremely sharp knife.The sushi roll should yield about 8 pieces. be shore zig and zag the knife through the sushi roll like when you use a saw.
6) Present the sushi on a plate with some pickled ginger, wasabi and soya sauce.enjoy
If you enjoyed this recipe please help us by sharing us with your friends, a good way to do this is with a Facebook wall post or a tweet on Twitter, if you do share us here is the URL for this post :
or if you prefer to share the whole site with your friends use this:
This article was written by Davy Devaux
Hi I'm Davy and this is my website, in case you haven't noticed I love making sushi... on this website I share some of my best recipes, enjoy